Friday, January 29, 2010

Vintage Floral Fabric Week Day 5 - Ode to Grandmas everywhere

I have a number of fabric that I have collected over the year that I have loving coined my 'Grandma series'. These are fabrics that make me think of furniture, curtains, or tablecloths that if not in my own grandparent's comfortable warm rooms are in someone's. Here are two of the fabrics (one in the form of a coin purse that I made): Side note:
I have another very pretty floral fabric that I found a number of month ago. I would not have naturally included this fabric in my grandma series. The funny part is that last time that I went home to visit my family, I realized that this was the same fabric (slightly different color) that was used for the curtains in my grandma's bedroom. I had never noticed it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment