Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Vintage Floral Fabric Week Day 2

Part of the reason that I like floral fabric so much is my background in Horticulture. It creates the illusion that I am still using my degree. It makes me feel better to think that all that money was not spent in vain. I know that is a stretch but allow a girl to grasp at whatever straws are available.

In truth, I think that there are a lot of really ugly or boring floral prints out in the world but I really like this one. I think that it might be a bit much as curtains or covering a couch but in small doses I think it is quite nice.

2 comments:

  1. Stephanie, did you steal this from the back of my couch? There's a suspicious square missing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not know what you are talking about. I have never seen your delightfully floral couch, let alone carefully removed approximately 2 yards fabric.

    ReplyDelete