Monday, January 25, 2010

Vintage Floral Fabric Week (aka The holidays are over. Time to get back to work)

I have come to realize that I am not the world's best blogger. Ok Ok... I am really bad about it. The first thing to admit is that you have a problem then try to change. This year my goal is to be better about blogging. (I realize that we are already 3 weeks into the year but that is not the point.) I decided to start off with another fabric week. I like showing off all the cool fabric that I am luck to come across.

This week I am going to show you some of my vintage floral prints. Bare with me, the photos are not that great because I use natural light and it is January in Portland. Not the sunniest time of the year.


The first fabric is a really pretty lavender and blue floral. This fabric is dated 1971. (I love when they have the date on fabric.) I think that this will make a really pretty bag. It would also make nice curtains but the walls in my room are orange. With a lot of confidence I might be able to fool people into thinking this is a good combo but I doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment