Tuesday, January 6, 2009

You, sir, are not a Gentleman!




At a craft fair during the holidays, I saw someone selling fake beards made out of felt. I thought my sister would like one to add to her mustache collection but they were super pricey and I figured that I could just make one myself which I did. Unfortunately, I do not have a picture of Lindsay in her beard (It makes her look like a super hot gnome) Since, Lindsay's beard turned out so well I also made a couple more as gifts for my friends Liz and Bryce. For them, I decided to explore some different types of beards. For some reason the 19th century was calling to me. This is how they turned out. I do not want to toot my own horn but I am pretty sure they would fit right in at a civil war reenactment. Mission accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment