Saturday, July 11, 2009

Beautiful Seascape......a gallery show


I wanted everyone to know about my friend Sayuri's show a Alma chocolates on NE 28th near Davis. She has created an underwater scene with coral and jelly fish. The opening has already happened but you can still go check out her installation and eat some delicious chocolate. Sayuri also has some other super cute creations that can be found for sale in her etsy shop, Shamui.

Here is a picture of the pickle family that my roommate and I got from her. They are crazy cute. The little one is mine. She is my new Pickle Things mascot.

2 comments:

  1. Aren't the pickles so great! Quinby loves hers! Thanks Cory! I didn't know you got one too. We'll have to get them together some time just so they don't miss each other too badly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT these are freaking adorable. Sayuri is awesome!

    ReplyDelete